Nutrition Gap Program – Administered by Age Well
The COVID-19 Nutrition Gap Program (NGP) is aimed at supporting the nutritional needs of our most vulnerable population (WHILE FUNDING IS AVAILABLE).
Who is qualified for enrollment?
- Persons who are age 60 or older.
- Persons with disabilities, regardless of age.
- Persons living in unincorporated areas of Orange County District 3 (purple area on map).
- Persons not currently receiving local, state, or federal nutrition assistance including but not limited to: Cal Fresh, Title III-C of the Older Americans Act (Meals on Wheels or Grab & Go), Great Plates Delivered, etc.
- Those residing in District 3 unincorporated areas, including: El Modena, North Tustin, Olive, Orange Park Acres, portions of Yorba Linda and the Canyons. Please note: only those living in the District 3 unincorporated areas will be eligible. You can determine if you are in District 3 by reviewing this map. You must live in the unincorporated areas of this map. Any applications submitted that are not eligible will not be approved.
Click Below for the Nutrition Gap Program application.
Please remember, for each person who wants to participate in the Nutrition Gap program, a separate application is required. This application is conditional to address verification. Filling out this application does not ensure automatic approval.